After BJP MP Rajiv Pratap Rudy, now another BJP MP has been involved in an ambulance dispute. MP and Union Minister of State for Health Ashwini Kumar Choubey has been accused of re-inaugurating the old ambulance. It is being said that Ashwini Kumar Choubey has inaugurated the same ambulance which was given by SJVN to the Buxar Health Department during the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
After all these allegations, there was a ruckus on Saturday after a tweet by Bihar Health Minister Mangal Pandey. Mangal Pandey tweeted “In the presence of the Union Minister of State for Health Mr. Ashwini Kumar Choubey Ji and me, the medical doctor under ‘Aapke Dwar’ initiative operated by SJVN and Dhanush Foundation launched 5 mobile medical units with life support system for selected 5 seats of Buxar parliamentary constituency through a virtual program.”
Understand this whole issue point-by-point, why the ruckus happened
- Before the Lok Sabha elections in 2019, on the initiative of Buxar MP Ashwini Choubey, six ambulances were given by the SJVN Company to the District Health Committee from the CSR Fund. After winning the election, the Union Minister directed to hand over all the ambulances back to the HLL company.
- Due to public opposition, the company could not take the ambulance out of Buxar. For this reason, the ambulance continued to blow dust in the campus of Sadar Hospital for more than a year.
- These, ambulances were again used in the Corona era under the Second Plan. At that time also the Union Minister Ashwini Kumar Choubey inaugurated it.
- In 2021, Ashwini Choubey asked the Buxar civil surgeon to handover the five ambulances to the Dhanush Foundation. In such a situation, all ambulances were sent out of Buxar. When people got the news of this thing, then they started demanding the return of the ambulance. In this regard, the Congress MLA wrote a letter to the DM and SDO of Buxar that if the ambulance was not brought back within 48 hours, they would sit on the dharna.
- In such a situation, Ambulances were brought to Buxar by putting new posters on all the five old ambulances and it was again inaugurated on Saturday by Ashwini Kumar Choubey.
The civil surgeon himself has accepted that all the ambulances are old and have been inaugurated by placing only new posters. DM has said to investigate the whole matter.
Buxar MPs are cheating the nation, not the public
Reacting to this incident, Buxar MLA Sanjay Kumar Tiwari alias Munna Tiwari said that Buxar MPs are cheating not only the people of their parliamentary constituency but also the people of the country. Today thousands of people are struggling for life. But he had hidden the ambulance for so many days and today he inaugurated the them by changing the sticker. Now the people of Buxar are not going to get caught in this drama any more.
Tejashwi Yadav was also targeted by tweeting
Leader of Opposition Tejashwi Yadav targeted Buxar MP and Union Minister of State Ashwini Kumar Choubey by tweeting. Tejaswi tweeted and wrote “Limit crossed! Buxar MP Union Minister of State for Health Choubey Bhagalpur Wale inaugurated the same ambulance not once but 4 times but the ambulance did not work even once. Gifted someone. If they cheat with their own people, what would they do with the country?”