Oppo Reno 8, Redmi Note 11T: In the last few days, companies like OnePlus, Infinix, Vivo launched many smartphones in the market. And it seems that phones with some more great features will knock in the market right now. Information about three launch events next week has been revealed so far. Out of these, Oppo and Redmi will launch their smartphones in China. Whereas Infinix’s phone will be launched in India. It is expected that at least 6 smartphones will be unveiled next week. Let us tell you everything about these launches to be held next week.
- Infinix Hot 12 Play
Infinix will launch its Infinix Hot 12 Play smartphone in India on 23 May. The company has confirmed that the phone will be launched on social media at 12 noon. Let us know that this phone has already been launched in Thailand and information about it has already come.
- 6.82 inch HD + display has been given in Infinix Hot 12 Play. The refresh rate of the screen is 90 Hz. MediaTek Helio G35 chipset is present in the phone. Dual camera setup with 13 megapixels and AI lens is available in this phone. This phone has an 8-megapixel selfie sensor. The phone has fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C port, Android 12 operating system. To give power to the phone, a 6000mAh battery is provided, which supports 18W fast charging.
2. Oppo Reno 8 Series
- Oppo has announced to organize an event in China on 23 May. This event of the company will be streamed live on the microblogging website Weibo and other Chinese video streaming platforms. The company has said to launch Oppo Reno 8 series in this event.
- In the Oppo Reno 8 series, three smartphones Oppo Reno 8, Oppo Reno 8 Pro and Oppo Reno 8 Pro Plus can be launched. The MediaTek Dimensity 1300 chipset can be given in the standard Oppo Reno 8. While the Pro and Pro Plus are expected to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 and MediaTek Dimensity 8100-Max chipsets. Apart from these smartphones, the Oppo Pad Air tablet can be launched at the Oppo event.
3. Redmi Note 11T Series
- Redmi has announced to organize an event in China on 24 May. The brand has confirmed the launch of the Redmi Note 11T smartphone at this event. The event will be streamed live on the company’s Weibo account and other leading Chinese video streaming platforms.
- Redmi is expected to launch Redmi Note 11T Pro and Redmi Note 11T Pro Plus smartphones in this event. MediaTek Dimensity 1300 and Dimension 8100 chipsets are expected to be given in these phones respectively. LCD display can be given in these smartphones. In this event, RedmiBook Pro 2022 can be launched in Ryzen Edition and Xiaomi Band 7.