Shahid Afridi’s daughter waved Indian flag during Indo-Pak match, Afridi says – ‘Don’t know what to do now’

In the corridors of cricket, the discussion of the high-voltage match played between India and Pakistan on Sunday is still going on. Pakistan defeated India by 5 wickets in the Super-4 round on Sunday. Pakistan had a target of 182 runs, which the Pakistani team achieved by losing 5 wickets with one ball remaining. After the victory of Pakistan, Shahid Afridi has made a very interesting disclosure.

Also read: ‘Shame on such people who r putting our own guys down’: Harbhajan Singh slams trolls for hate tweets against Arshdeep Singh

Former Pakistani legend Shahid Afridi made a big disclosure saying that his younger daughter was waving the Indian flag ‘Tiranga’ at the stadium during the Indo-Pak match in Dubai on Sunday. Afridi said on Pakistani channel Sama TV, “My wife, who went to watch the match in the stadium, told me that there are only 10% Pakistani fans, the rest 90% can be seen only for Indian fans.”

Afridi, popularly known as Lala, further laughed and said, “Pakistan flags were not available there, so his younger daughter was waving the Indian flag.” Afridi said, “He has his daughter’s video holding tricolor with him but he is in two minds whether to tweet or not.”

Shahid Afridi’s daughter waved Indian flag during Indo-Pak match

This video of Shahid Afridi’s statement is being well-liked by Indian cricket lovers. A few years ago, in a match of ice cricket, Afridi also got his photo clicked with the Indian flag.

Let us tell you that in the Asia Cup, Pakistan has won a match against India after a full 8 years. Before the victory on Sunday, the last time Pakistan defeated Team India in the history of this tournament was in 2014. Then Pakistan defeated India by 1 wicket in the last over under the captaincy of Misbah-ul-Haq. At that time the Asia Cup was played in a 50 over tournament and India was being led by MS Dhoni.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.