Salman Khan Bitten by Snake at his Panvel Farmhouse, Taken to Hospital at 3 AM Saturday Night

Salman Khan Bitten by Snake: Actor Salman Khan was bitten by a snake. However, he has been discharged from the hospital after treatment. According to the report of ABP Majha, the incident is of Salman Khan’s farmhouse in Panvel on the night of 25 December, where he along with his family had gone to celebrate the new year. According to the report, the snake was not poisonous. However, as a precaution, Salman was immediately taken to Kamothe MGM Hospital for treatment. He was discharged from the hospital around 9 am today. His condition is stable.

Salman Khan Bitten by Snake

It is being told that Salman Khan had gone to his farmhouse outside Mumbai to celebrate the new year. His farmhouse is surrounded by hills and forest area, so snakes and pythons were often seen in his farmhouse. So far nothing has been said from Salman Khan’s family or his team on this matter.

Salman Khan’s brother-in-law i.e. Aayush Sharma had also told that animals were often seen in the farmhouse. Ayush Sharma had said in an interview to the Times of India, ‚ÄúThere are many animals in the farmhouse including goats, horses and cows. Recently, a cobra was also seen in the health club of the farmhouse. Apart from this, the leopard was seen near the farmhouse itself.

Let us tell you that Salman Khan was stuck with his family at Panvel Farm House in the lockdown imposed during the first wave of Coronavirus pandemic last year. At that time, along with Salman Khan, his sister Arpita Khan, both his children, brother-in-law Aayush Sharma, actress Jacqueline Fernandez and his special friend Iulia Vantur were also present at the farmhouse.

While at the farmhouse, Salman Khan had also shared many pictures and videos, in which he was seen doing farming. Not only this, he also shot two songs at Panvel Farmhouse, in which actress Jacqueline Fernandez was seen with him.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.