Rakesh Jhunjhunwala gets a big blow from Tata Groups company, lost Rs 753 crore this week

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, popularly known as Big Bull, has many such stocks in his portfolio, which give tremendous returns from time to time. However, this week, there has been a loss of about Rs 753 crore to Jhunjhunwala’s portfolio due to the Tata Group’s company Titan.

The important thing is that Titan is the favorite company of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala. On Friday, the stock of Tata Group’s company Titan, had fallen about 4.37 percent. It has fallen more than 7 percent this week. Due to this, there has been a loss of about Rs 753 crore.

Also read: “What happens to the wife in the honeymoon, does anyone tell?”: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala when asked about his meeting with PM

The share price of Titan Company has come down from about Rs 2374 to Rs 2293 per share. In the last one week, the share price of Titan Company has slipped from Rs.2467 to Rs.2293. During this period, investors have lost Rs 174 per share or about 7 percent.

Let us tell you that Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and his wife Rekha Jhunjhunwala have a stake in this company of Tata Group. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala holds 3,37,60,395 shares of Titan Company, which is 3.80 percent of the total paid-up capital of the company. Rekha Jhunjhunwala holds 95,40,575 shares or 1.07 percent shares in the company. Together Rakesh and Rekha Jhunjhunwala hold 4,33,00,970 shares of the company or 4.87 percent stake in the company.

As Titan Company’s share price has lost Rs 174 this week, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s loss comes to around Rs 753 crore.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *