Jabalpur: Cousin sister who came to tie rakhi was raped by brothers for 7 days, then beat her to death

The shocking act of two real brothers has come to the fore in Jabalpur. It is alleged that together they not only gang-raped their sister but also beat her to death. After the death of the victim, both the brothers buried her together. The people of the area are shocked after the revelation of this heinous incident. It is learned that the girl had come from Mumbai to tie rakhi to her cousins. But the brothers put her to death.

The father of the deceased girl had demanded that his daughter’s body be handed over to him. After this, on 24 August i.e. Wednesday, the girl’s body was taken out by digging the grave. It has been told in various media reports about the incident that the family of the 16-year-old girl shifted from Jabalpur to Mumbai about 7-8 months ago.

Also read: MP: Man rapes 25-year-old daughter for marrying outside caste, strangles her to death

The girl’s grandmother had come to Mumbai a few days before Raksha Bandhan. She had reached Jabalpur on August 10 with the girl. On the day of Rakhi, the girl also tied Rakhi to her two brothers. But suddenly on the 17th, the girl was admitted to the district hospital in critical condition and she died two days later.

Both the brothers of the girl told the grandmother that she was ill and then she died. Both buried the girl’s body with the help of some people. It is being told that on August 22, the girl’s father reached Jabalpur. Coming here, he demanded an investigation of the matter from the Superintendent of Police Siddharth Bahuguna. The body was taken out of the grave on 24 August. After this, the police interrogated a brother on the basis of suspicion, after which the matter came to light.

The boy told the police that on August 16, both had molested his sister. On opposing this, both of them gang-raped the girl and then beat her brutally. It was because of the beating that her health deteriorated.

Here the girl’s father says that his daughter told him on the phone that his brothers had assaulted her and had done wrong to her. The girl told her father that she did not want to live in Jabalpur.

Police said that both the accused gang-raped the minor from August 13-19 and when the girl protested, they would beat her to death. When the condition of the minor started getting worse, they hurriedly admitted her to the hospital. Where she died on 20 August during treatment. The girl’s father complained to the police and told that his daughter was gang-raped and assaulted. Apart from this, his mother has also been tortured. The police got a 65-year-old woman medical examination done, in which rape was confirmed.

Leave a Reply