‘Aryan Khan was at the wrong place, at the wrong time’: Actor Hrithik Roshan’s ex-wife Sussanne Khan comes in support of Aryan Khan

As NCB raids continue in the Mumbai drugs case, Bollywood’s support for actor Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan is rising after his arrest on Sunday. The new celebrity to endorse Star Son is actor Hrithik Roshan’s ex-wife Sussanne Khan. In her recent endorsement, she has said that Aryan Khan was ‘at the wrong place at the wrong time’ at a Mumbai rave party late on Saturday night.

Sussanne Khan/Source: Social Media

Sussanne Khan has described Aryan as a “good kid”. She said, “it is not just for ‘Aryan Khan’ but people get different enthusiasm by doing ‘witch hunt’ on Bollywood people.” Along with this, she has also extended her support to Shah Rukh Khan and fellow interior designer Gauri Khan.

Sussanne Khan made a statement on Instagram

In the comment section of a journalist’s Instagram post, Sussanne Khan, who is believed to be a close family friend of the Khans, wrote, “I think this is not about Aryan Khan, as he was unfortunately at the wrong place at the wrong time.”

“This situation is being made an example to drive home the excitement that some people get as they have a witch hunt on people from Bollywood,” she added.

Sussanne Khan’s reply in the comment section of a journalist’s Instagram post.

Many more celebrities of the film industry have defended Aryan Khan. Actor Suniel Shetty, who has worked with Shah Rukh Khan in the film Main Hoon Na, was the first to come out in his support and requested everyone to give some time to Aryan at an event on Sunday.

Salman Khan has also been seen earlier going to Shahrukh Khan’s house. Later, actor-filmmaker Pooja Bhatt, actor Suchitra Krishnamurthy, who has previously worked with Shah Rukh Khan, director Hansal Mehta had reacted on Twitter. Celebrities have extended their support to Shah Rukh Khan, saying that they stands with him.

A Mumbai court has sent Arbaaz Merchant and Munmun Dhamecha to the custody of the Narcotic Control Bureau till October 7. The court has ordered that “the presence of the accused in the NCB is necessary in view of this aspect”. The accused has been taken on remand till October 7.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.